- The Bible and the Virgin Mary begins Sept 10, 9-11am, Serra Room, register here.
- Who Am I to Judge? Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love begins Sept 11, 9:45-11:45am, Serra Room, register here.
- Who Am I to Judge? Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love begins Sept 14, 7:30-9:30am, Room 5, register here.
Small Group & Individual Studies
The Adult Faith Office has a variety of study materials available to checkout for individual and small group use.
- How Come to the Adult Faith Office to check out available DVDs and leader's materials.
- Where You arrange for a location that works for you or your group - home, coffee shop, library, etc.
- Cost No cost for use of DVDs or leader's materials. However, you must order and purchase participant materials from the publisher.
Natural Family Planning
Click here to search and register for class times.
Coordinators: Kerry & Renee McGuire. For more information, contact the parish office at (515) 223-4577.
Formed.org - Digital faith formation on demand for all ages. Catholic videos, audio books, e-books and study programs. To access, go to Formed.org, and create an account using our St. Francis of Assisi parish code: JGXN3K.
Ascension - Groups of two or more can start a Bible study or faith formation program anywhere, anytime. Click here for program titles and to get started.
10 Gifts of the Catholic Faith - Video-based sessions available online. From the Archdiocese of Dubuque. Click here to view and print discussion materials.
The mission of Faith Journey -- The Catechetical Institute, sponsored by the Diocese of Des Moines, is to further students' spiritual formation and deepen their understanding of the Catholic faith. The heart of the curriculum is based on the four pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church and provides a systematic presentation of the Catholic faith. Click here to view a video featuring people who have previously participated in this program.
Information and registration for Faith Journey -- The Catechetical Institute, a formal two-year program for adults, is available at this link. For more information, contact John Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 237-5006.